Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 04 and Apr 15. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping $49+. All The Time.
Design Dua Natural Rocking Stand- Modern
*Please read full item description before ordering. Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing an order.*
This stand is used for placement of the Bilia Bassinet or Nap & Pack Basket. This is the natural light wood color. It is made from natural hardwood. The Malaika Bassinet & Ark Basket also fit this stand
Fits Other Baskets or Bassinets up to 33" in length and 17" in Width.
This product is suitable only for babies up to (18 lbs), who cannot sit up unaided, roll over and cannot push up on their hands and knees. Not to be used around unattended small children.
Color: Natural Pine (Wood is Naturally colored with Grain).
Dimensions: 33"L x 17" W. Basket sits at 16 inches from the ground when placed in this stand.
- This is a wooden stand which requires assembly with tools.
- It is made from pine wood. This wood is not engineered or composite, it shows the natural colors of pure wood.
- It has two wooden bars at the base of the basket to support evenly and securely. Straps are adjustable to fit baskets from 28" to 32" in length.
- Straps do not hug the basket, allowing for easy removal of the bassinet
- It is a rocking stand. Stand requires assembly.
This is not a handmade product. It must be assembled. Manufactured in China.
About the BrandDesign Dua is the creator of the original Natures Bassinet. Design Dua bassinets are safety tested and insured as required by US law. Design Dua's design offices are located in Ghana. Design Dua has a passion for Africa and aims to create opportunity for rural artisans through community empowerment, education, and awareness.
Baby & Me Nursery operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 3-7 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, USPS and trucks.
No delivery to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Please contact email@example.com with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.