Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 30 and Jul 11. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping $49+. All The Time.
This baby changing table keeps everything tidy and concealed for a clean look in the nursery.
Featuring large hamper for dirty duds, the baby changing table provides ample and seperate space for storing bulk packs of diapers, blankets, and toys, keeping all the supplies in well order. Besides, there are four pull-out baskets ideal for changing supplies, clothes, socks, shoes, and toiletries. The baskets are also fully removable for using separately from the table, leaving a convenient spot in the changing table for your diaper pail or storage.
The hamper can be easily removed from its shelf to be carried around.
- Brand new and high quality
- Changing table with ample storage for the nursery and a removable hamper too
- Includes three pull out and removable baskets
- The hamper easily removes from its shelf to carry to your laundry room
- Using the hamper elsewhere in the nursery or your house, leaving you a convenient spot in the changing table for your diaper pail or storage
- Changing pad and safety belt included
- Safety rails surround the changing area
- Wipe clean nursery; dressing; storage
- Illustrated assembly instructions included
- Non-toxic finish
- Color: Coffee / white / cherry
- Material: Wood
- Changing pad: Polyurethane foam, peva vinyl
- Overall dimensions: 34.5" x 34.25" x 20.75" (L x W x H)
- Hamper: 21.75" x 13.5" x 14" (L x W x H)
- Baskets: 7" x 12.75" x 17" (L x W x H)
- Changing area: 31" x 17.5" x 1" (L x W x H)
- Age/weight limits: Newborn / up to 30 lbs
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Package includes: 1 x Changing table
Baby & Me Nursery operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Shipping up to 3-7 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, USPS and trucks.
No delivery to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
No delivery to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Please contact email@example.com with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.