Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 11 and Dec 22. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping $49+. All The Time.
Details + Dimensions
- 4 ft x 6 ft
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Basic set contains 6 tiles + 12 edges
- Order multiple sets to create your own size that perfectly fits your space
- Easy to expand, take apart, and store
- Durable, water-resistant, easy to wipe clean
- Famokids GraphEVA® antibacterial, deodor, premium EVA foam
- Non-toxic: Free from BPA, BPS, PVC. No harmful phthalates. Lead safe
- Tested to both US and European toy standards
Buy More, Save More
Get 10% off when you spend $200 with code SAVE10. Get 15% off when you spend $400 with code SAVE15. Save more when you buy more mats for yourself and friends.
Custom Made, Custom Fit
Create a perfect custom fit mat for your specific space by purchasing multiple sets or that allow you optimize the shape of your mat to fit any space!
Click to add extension sets. Email us at if you need sizing suggestion.
• Naturally cleansing, our Kyanite crystal foam play mats purifies itself, never retaining negative energy in your living space. Whether during tummy time or when you're capturing those quiet moments during nap time, enjoy your zen Kyanite space.
• Hand Illustrated to symbolize the many facets of our lives - our families, homes, and state of mind.
• Crystal Collection - Kyanite is a brilliant blue shade.
Clean and Care
- Gently wipe clean prior to first use with damp cloth & dry thoroughly.
- Famokids play mats are water-resistance but do not soak in water or machine wash.
- For indoor use only and avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Avoid sharp items like pet claws, high heels or heavy objects on the play mat, as it may cause a permanent impression.
Free Shipping, Easy Return, 1-Year Warranty
- Shipping is FREE in the 48 States
- We ship NEXT business day from Los Angeles, CA
- We ship WORLDWIDE. Email us at email@example.com to get shipping quote
- 15 days worry-free return
- 1-year limited warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.