Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 04 and Jul 15. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping $49+. All The Time.
After the warmth of the mother’s womb, the cradle is the place where the baby will spend most of his time during the first months of his life; the place where he will gradually wake up to the world. Charlie Crane therefore designed the KUMI as both a reassuring cocoon and a space open to the outside world.
After the warmth of the maternal womb, the cradle is the place where the baby will spend most of his time during the first months of his life – the place where he will gradually awaken to the world. Charlie Crane has therefore designed the KUMI as both a reassuring cocoon and a space open to the outside world.
The design of the KUMI merges tradition and modernity. It retains the age-old lateral swing, a delicate movement that helps babies fall asleep, while sketching minimalist and contemporary lines, thanks in particular to the laces that surround it, giving it both lightness and security.
During assembly, parents tie the cords themselves. A gesture with high emotional value since it is a question of participating in the construction of the nest of his child.
Several colors of laces are available. A range of mattress protectors and fitted sheets are available as options.
The coco mattress is a natural mattress that offers many hygienic advantages: Chemically untreated, the coconut fiber is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-dust mite. Its great filtering power also helps to reduce humidity and condensation, which is ideal for babies, who tend to sweat. The mattress cover is made of organic cotton quilted with natural organic wool.
This version with the Black&White laces and the coconut fiber mattress will emphasize the softness of the child’s cocoon.
- Use from birth until the child can sit alone, stand up or crawl
- Compliant with European standard EN1130:2019
- Extra simple assembly using an Allen key supplied
- Detachable and machine washable fabric at 40°C
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Made in Turkey (Wood), France (Mattresses and laces), China (Cocoon).
- Dimensions of the craddle: 81 x 56 x H 72 cm
- Dimensions of the mattress: 68 x 40 x H 5 cm
- Height of the cot base: 44 cm
|DIMENSIONS||86 × 58 × 14 cm|
- Wooden structure: Beech plywood hoop from Turkey or Romania, 2 coats matt water-based varnish. Skids and uprights in solid Beech wood from Turkey, 2 coats matt water-based varnish.
- Metal structure: Wire and metal plate Steel White epoxy paint
- Mesh Cocoon: 100% Polyester nest – 100% cotton bottom
- Laces : Round braided laces 100% Polyester thickness 5mm
- Mattress: 100% cotton cover mattress – PU foam padding certified Certipur. thickness 5 cm.
- Filling : natural coconut fiber
- Removable cover: Organic cotton quilted with natural wool.
- Sizes : 68 x 40 cm Thickness : 5 cm
- Dry cleaning only
Content of the box:
- 1 beech plywood hoop
- 2 feet and 4 legs in solid beech
- 1 metal structure
- 1 cocoon with 4 PVC rods
- 1 mattress
- 1 bag of screws and bolts
- 2 laces length 9,50 m
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/DE/NL/IT/ES/PT)
Baby & Me Nursery operates M-F and is closed Saturday-Sunday.
Usually Ships in 3-7 business days.
Orders normally are shipped out via UPS, USPS and trucks.
No delivery to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Please contact email@example.com with questions about shipping or order placement/processing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.